BravoZuluBravoZulu

Main Art Reviews Stats

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

damn

Another spectacular work of art. You my friend, are a genius in the field of flash animation. Can't wait for the sequel. "Bravo"

*Prayer* *Prayer*

nice

I don't know why people are all like "yo dis shit here, dis shit here, it sucks" fuck those people. This was an epicly done flash collab to =one of the greatest bands out there and to one of their best songs. To all who made this epicmazing collab possible, "Bravo"

The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

pretty good

I liked the animation and the storyline was pretty good, but the voice acting was pretty terrible. No horror in the voices and no real sense of interest in the friends voices. I give it 7/10 but all in all "Bravo"

PITCHMEN PITCHMEN

nice

I believe that was pretty good idea. Funny script and pretty good editing. 10/10 5/5 "Bravo"

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Well jackass

This movie was awesome. It shows a real good message. and this is for that jackass four comments down. You know it is not illegal for people to speak another language besides English. I'm not entirly sure but i think that was German. which means 1. they live in Germany or a german speaking country or 2. they live in north America and choose to speak their native tongue. so don't be such an ignorant asshole ok thank you. All and all man This was a great film man keep it up. and "Bravo"

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

omg

that was fucking epic dude, it did get kinda out there with the whole energy attacks but it was still great "Bravo"

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

perfect

that was the perfect "nutshell" of transformers lol great job "Bravo"

Junior Junior

awesome

dude i loove how all ur flashes intertwine with eachother its hilarious, good job "Bravo"

jerry jacksons film festv jerry jacksons film festv

awesome

all your jerry jackson films are sweet

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

wtf!

that was fucking epicmazing dude holy shit that was one of the best flashes ive seen in a long time mother fucker dude just awesome.